|Select Your Member Type|
1. LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships, Sole Proprietors and those individuals who have served at the Finance Director level for a statewide or federal campaign committee for a minimum of 6 years are eligible for general membership in NAPF.
2. The prospective member company must derive a minimum of 80% of its income from fundraising services.
3. These members are eligible to serve on the Board of Advisors
Click here to see general membership pricing and benefits.
1. Vendors of political fundraisers
2. A limited number of resource members may be eligible to serve on the Association’s Board of Advisors
Examples would be: hotels, direct mail firms, consulting companies, state & federal professional associations, political parties, PACs, political organizations, corporations, caucuses, catering companies, etc.
Click here to see resource membership pricing and benefits.
Individual fundraisers who are directly employed by a single political or candidate committee/organization, aspiring fundraisers and volunteers.
Examples would be: volunteer fundraisers, campaign staff, students, etc.
Click here to see associate membership pricing and benefits.